The RS Selection Site is concerned with guaranteeing the protection of the personal data of its Users / Customers and thus undertakes to ensure its best level of protection, in accordance with the IT law and Freedoms of January 6, 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation of May 25, 2018 (EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978)
IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Personal data is collected by SAS DEFIEM - RS Selection - 69, Grande rue - 70000 Echenoz-la-Méline (France).
We invite you to read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data.
Personal data refers to all information that identifies, directly or indirectly, a natural person.
Personal data includes in particular the title (Madam or Sir) name, first name, date of birth, delivery address, billing address, e-mail address, purchase history and invoice history.
Personal data processing covers all uses made of your personal data, such as collection, exchange or storage.
The data controller is the person who, alone or with others, determines the purposes of the processing of personal data and the means implemented. He is also responsible for ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the applicable laws in this area.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED WHEN YOU USE THE SITE
When you use the Services, we collect information about your use (for example, the Services you use, the products you visit and how you use the sites Web Related to Services).
This information can be divided into the following categories:
1. Technical information about your device and your Internet connection
We use tools to record information about your device, your connection to our Services and your cross-device usage. This information may include your operating system, browser version, IP addresses, cookies, and various unique identifiers. We use this information in order, among other things, to provide the Services by remembering your settings and to resolve any technical problems encountered with our systems.
2. Data concerning your use of the Services
We collect information about your browsing habits on our Site (for example, what you have expressed an interest in, your visits to the Services and the advertisements you click on ). We also collect information about your visits to the web pages on which the Services are provided and about your behavior while using our Site.
3. Location information
When you use the RS Selection Site, we use your IP address to calculate an approximate geographic location. If you have accepted location services on your device, we will periodically collect more detailed information about your geographic location. If you no longer wish to allow us to collect detailed information about your geographic location, you can turn off location services on your device at any time. We will then use your IP address only to calculate an approximate geographic position.
4. Cookies and other local data storage technologies on your device
The term Cookies covers all the tracers deposited and read, when consulting a Website, reading an email, installing or the use of software or a mobile application.
There are several categories of Cookies used by the RS Selection Site:
- Basic Cookies, allowing you to move around the Site and use its features. They are generally installed only in response to actions on your part to access services and allow optimal use of our Site.
- Cookies relating to operation are used to recognize you when you return to our Site and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized features, such as personal reception and the recording of your preferences (the choice of your language or the region where you are for example). These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other sites.
- Advertising or targeting cookies record your visit to our Site, as well as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to display relevant advertisements based on your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times a single ad is displayed and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Thus, we may also share this information with third parties (advertisers for example).
In addition, if you refuse, from your Internet browser, the registration of Cookies on your terminal, you will still be able to browse our Site, but certain parts and options might not work properly.
5. Personal data from other sources
We may, from time to time, receive personal data from other sources, that is, personal data that we do not collect directly from you, by your quality of User. Most commonly, these are other media companies, advertisers, advertising networks, authorized authorities or our partners.
For example, one of our partners may provide us with information about what you did after clicking on a product displayed in the Services. Likewise, profiling information providers may provide us with statistical information about your demographic profile (which in turn will allow us to deliver more relevant advertising and content to you and also allow RS Selection to better target its marketing campaigns).
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To help you understand the reason why we process personal data, we have chosen to classify our processing according to its purpose. We process personal data for several reasons, namely:
1. Provide RS Selection Site Services
We process personal data to be able to guarantee a functional service by adapting, among other things, our services to your technical situation as a user and to the choices you make on them . The processing of personal data for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the basic functionalities and services related to the RS Selection Sites.
2. Analyze traffic to and on the Site
We want to be able to create the best possible conditions to improve the Services of the RS Selection Site. To do this, we collect information about the traffic on the Services and the websites on which the Services are provided. This information helps us understand our users, identify market trends, determine potential for improvement in the Services, and much more. This processing ultimately helps to optimize the experience on the RS Selection Site.
The processing of personal data for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest in analyzing and improving the Services. However, you can deactivate the analysis function and refuse our processing of personal data for this purpose in your privacy settings.
3. To be able to remedy technical problems encountered on the Services and to determine whether an improper use has taken place
We process personal data relating to the activity of our users on the Services in order to be able to remedy technical problems encountered on our systems, which is essential to guarantee a level of effective security on our Site. We also process personal data to determine whether there has been any misuse of the Services and the websites and applications on which the Services are provided.
Misuse consists of behavior that does not comply with our rules of use as well as any behavior prohibited by the law currently in force.
If we detect or suspect misuse of our Site, we may share personal data with other people or entities in order to investigate and prevent such use.
The processing of personal data for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring a secure service.
4. Retention of personal data
When we no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, we delete or anonymize it.
5. Your rights
- Right of access: You have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Data in our possession.
- Right of erasure and right of rectification: You can also request the erasure of your Personal Data as well as the rectification of erroneous or obsolete Personal Data.
- Right to object: You also have the right to object at any time for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your Personal Data, for the purposes of direct marketing or processing carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority or to obtain redress from the competent courts if you consider that we have not respected your rights. Before any procedures, you should try to find an amicable solution with RS Selection by sending your request by email: Contact form
We have implemented procedures and measures to ensure that no unauthorized person can have access to your personal data and that the processing of such data is fully compliant to the applicable law. These measures include in particular risk assessments, the implementation of organizational and physical measures, as well as procedures regarding data processing and follow-up requests relating to the right to access, correct, block and delete data. personal.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
The entire Site is governed by international legislation on copyright and in general, on intellectual property, with regard to each of the elements of its content ( texts, images, data, drawings, graphics, photos and soundtracks ...) than with regard to its form (choice, plan, means of access to data, organization of data ...). These contents, appearing on the pages of the RS Selection Site, are the exclusive property of SAS DEFIEM - RS Selection.
The reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of the pages, data and any other component of the Site, by any process or medium whatsoever, is prohibited and constitutes without express prior authorization of the publisher an infringement punishable by articles L335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
COMPLAINTS TO THE CNIL
The User is informed of the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority which is the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL): 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris 07.
Our contact details are as follows:
By mail: Contact form
By phone: +33 (0)3 512 51 911
By post: SAS DEFIEM – RS Selection
15 rue Robert Fontesse
70000 VESOUL FRANCE